hi everyone

Options
Hi all, i am new here, looking to shed some weight to get down to my healthy size of 170lbs. I have a 2 1/2yr old that insists she's 3 for motivational support as well as my family. I have been back at the gym now for just about a month and hope to make these lifestyle changes stick for the long term.

Replies

• baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just added you and we can help motivate each other.
  • melodys_attic
    melodys_attic Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I just joined too! I was thinking of going back to one of our local weight loss groups but know it hasn't worked. There just wasn't enough support on a day-to-day or sometimes even hour-to-hour basis. I mentioned this to a friend who is a member of myfitnesspal and she recommended this. I've weighed in and entered all my food for today already and, being someone who spends a lot of time at the computer, I'm thinking this just may be the best place for me! I think weekly weigh ins will be good. I know keeping food diaries work. Now I just have to keep within the calories myfitnesspal has recommended. I have 40 pounds to shed. I did it once before. Here's hoping I can do it again and develop good habits to make it stick this time. I have also consulted a nutritionist so hopefully I can do this and be healthy at the same time. I look forward to meeting some of you and sharing support :):happy:
  • melodieRN
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to both of you.