Looking for Birds of a Feather :)

Options
Hey guys! My name is Melissa, and I am currently in the process of dusting myself off and getting myself back on track to getting in shape. I'd love to make some active friends on here, particularly with similar goals to mine. I'm 25 years old, 153 lbs. and 5'8". I am technically at a healthy weight, but I have fat to burn in those damn elusive areas like my midsection, inner/outer thighs, triceps, etc. I weighed about 215 at my heaviest, which was when I was 18, and I am still working on toning my body. Please feel free to add me--I'd love the added accountability. :)

Replies

• kchaney72
    kchaney72 Posts: 2
    Options
    You've come such a long way! Congrats!!!! I am 40 and at 153# and 5'7". I am trying to lose 15-20# of fat and get back to around 135-140# again. I felt so much better then. I try to workout every morning but it can get tough! Keep up the good work!:smile:
  • melissa_dahmer
    melissa_dahmer Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I actually got myself out of bed at 4:30am today for a boot camp class at my gym, and I SO did not want to wake up, haha. I usually work out after I get off work, but having the motivation to do so can be difficult. Mind if I add you?
  • daniel7121
    daniel7121 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hey Melissa! Great progress so far! I'm Daniel, 21 from Texas. We can all use some extra motivation on here, feel free to add :)
  • kellyhdent
    kellyhdent Posts: 46
    Options
    hey there! congrats, you've come a long way! I try to log on every day for my own accountability, so feel free to add me!
  • melissa_dahmer
    melissa_dahmer Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks, guys! "Adds" sent. :)