Gained Now workout in Pain

Options
Hey everyone, before the summer holidays I got really really sick I mean so sick no one knows what is wrong.Now I feel completly fine but due to the meds and lying around all day I went from 118lbs to around 130, I know both are healthy weights but now I feel better I am trying to get back to my original weight.Right now whenever I try and do cardio I get 15 minutes into it then my knees hurt a lot, this never used to happen.My legs also burn like mad when I walk for 6 miles. does anyone have any advice on how to stop this it is seriously killing my self esteem :(

Replies

• BikiniFitnessCrush
    Options
    Same as last time I guess, a not very supportive forum
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    Talk to a doctor about your knees?

When was the last time you walked 6 miles before the burn?

Just because someone didn't reply, doesn't mean it's an unsupportive forum. Sounds like something else is going on.
  • Revlish
    Revlish Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I would definitely talk to your doctor. Something's going on there. Hopefully, they can help. Meantime, maybe some cardio that's low impact- how about water aerobics or something like that? Check with the gym or search online. There are things you can do that won't stress your knees. I was just reading that boxing burns up to 800 calories an hour! If you hit a punching bag, you don't have to work your legs much. Just some ideas. But I'd def see a doc about the knees. :(

ps: sometimes it just takes people a little while to respond. Hang in there! :)
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    I smell a troll.

look at her profile. In one place it says she's 19, in another it says she's 14 and a recovering anorexic. and she just joined last month?