A journey into ONEderland!

Options
Well, my body decided to take the long way around to getting here (although it was pretty much my fault because of some food choices at the end of June haha), but I weighed in this morning and I am in ONEderland!

I weigh myself on the Wii Fit (for some reason, I don't consider it as much of a torture device as an actual scale hah), and I tend to either close my eyes or look away from the TV while it is figuring out my BMI. So today I saw a good drop in my BMI and I was excited, then I hit to go to my weight, and I was at 198 even!

I still have a long way to go, but it feels so good to be out of the 200s! That makes it so much easier to picture fitting into the kind of outfits I want to wear and becoming more confident. I'm looking into a career field that is somewhat driven by appearance (no, not modeling or anything, but looking good is important), and I feel like I can actually do that now and look put together in a nice, business-like outfit. I felt so dumpy at my heavier weight, but now that I am under 200, it's so much easier to picture eventually getting that kind of job and looking like a million bucks. :) Plus, it takes a lot of weight (no pun intended) off my shoulders.

No, I am not just going to coast now. I have to keep working hard to stay under 200, but it just feels so good to say goodbye to that range!

Replies

• dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    :) congrats.
  • Sumiro
    Sumiro Posts: 11
    Options
    Congratulations on your HUGE accomplishment! Way to go!
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    :glasses: :glasses: :glasses:

GREAT JOB! :smile:
  • Hiskhaleesi
    Hiskhaleesi Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You're awesome! Once I hit ONEderland, I think I got kind of complacent and that's why I hit my plateau. Don't you make MY mistake!
  • sherimacquarrie
    sherimacquarrie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    There is nothing sweeter than dropping into the 190s!! Woot Woot!!! Congrats!!
  • zortgirl
    zortgirl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    How exciting! Congratulations!
  • darkestdayz
    darkestdayz Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Great job! Almost there myself, sort of...hoping to hit it before the end of August.
  • deadwax
    deadwax Posts: 27
    Options
    Awesome job! :)
  • HeatherOberholtzer
    Options
    woohoo, conrats!!!
  • longingforcontrol
    Options
    Amazing!! I am so happy for you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!