Any motivated daily loggers

Options

Replies

• SRB8710
    SRB8710 Posts: 90
    Options
    I am also on daily and always welcome new friends!
  • Timmmy40
    Timmmy40 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Request sent :smile:
  • ShaSimone
    ShaSimone Posts: 276
    Options
    Any one is welcome to add me.
    I am a daily logger...good...bad..and ugly. Some days I may have candy and icecream on my diary. But I'm super supportive and active on here.
  • NikiChicken
    NikiChicken Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Unless I am somewhere where I don't have Internet access, I am on every. single. day.
  • EvelynBfly78
    EvelynBfly78 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Been on here since last July. Logged on since day 1. Had a computer crash in Oct. Couldn't log. Had to start counting all over again. I've logged on the last 275 days. Feel free to add me.
  • KirstyB1978
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me too :) Will be logging, updating and supporting daily :) x
  • swisseler
    swisseler Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I log and login daily, possibly hourly. It's turning into a mild obsession. I'd love to have any of you as friends.
  • AMS58
    AMS58 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am at 505 days of logging.... please feel free to add me, I try to be a good motivator!!!
  • zeek21
    zeek21 Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm on day 5 and I'm also looking for more friends
  • frizbeemom
    frizbeemom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I've logged daily for the last 105 days and plan to for many more! Occasionally I fail to track the last part of a day but for the most part, I log everything and comment on other updates. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • LenaGirl388F
    LenaGirl388F Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I log everything, everyday. I do this for maintenance and it is great. I lost weight initially with Weight Watchers. I am a lifetime member and have no huge weight loss story....and would like to keep it that way, hence I log, everything, everyday.
  • HacheraTsarine
    HacheraTsarine Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm a compulsive logger! :laugh:
  • MrsBuckner77
    MrsBuckner77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • WalkingMermaid_
    WalkingMermaid_ Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log daily, I post motivating quotes, I give support... :bigsmile:
  • OhLeita
    OhLeita Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I'm a daily loginner.
  • linetrovira
    Options
    Hello you can add me. I log daily and now getting serious about losing weight and also trying to stay motivated. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Mismis28
    Mismis28 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm here, logging every day but I won't promise comments and such every day cause sometimes it's hard enough to gather enough motivation for oneself :) Feel free to add me
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on for a while, but I do intend to be online more often, and to check in on here at least once a day from now on. If you need extra friends, I'm around!
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i am sending a friend request your way! i have already lost 88 pounds & still have a few more to go!
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Daily logger:) anyone feel to add me