Hi Everyone!

Options
Hello! My name is Danyel and I'm 24 years old. I just had my first baby a little over 11 weeks ago and the pregnancy most definitely warped my body in all kinds of ways :) I am actually about 10 pounds away from pre-pregnancy weight, but I want to lose much more than that. My goal is to weigh 165 pounds so I have about 35 to lose, and if I lose more along the way then awesome! It has been very difficult for me to get motivated so I am hoping by using this site that it will be a big help :)

Good Luck to all!

Replies

• LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Hi Danyel -- Welcome! I joined 9/1. This is an awesome site -- it is so easy to keep track of what you eat during the day. Good luck in your journey. And, who knows, maybe you'll lose my than your pregnancy weight. :smile:
  • Kevster75
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :wink:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    welcome
    this site is awesome, just track your food and exercise daily. you can do it and congrats on your baby
  • You are certainly in good company here at MFP!! Welcome, and feel free to ad me as a friend if you'd like!:bigsmile:
  • shannie_134
    Options
    Hi Everyone,I Sharon and have just joined,think this is just what I need to help me loose the pounds I want to loose and keep them off!