Started Insanity July 15th - any fellow Insane friends?

Options
I finished up my 1st round of P90X a few weeks back, had to take some time off due to a surgery but am back at it in full swing! I started insanity on Monday so this morning was day 3! I would love to get with some new friends that are also on this course!!!! I have ultimately about 40lbs I would like to lose but 10lbs is my mini goal and would like to see it gone within the 60 days of insanity! I am tracking weight, measurements and pictures! Hope to meet some other insane friends! :)

Replies

• KathyGaalaas
    Options
    HI!

Congrats on completing P90X and starting Insanity.. they are AMAZING programs as you know!!

If you haven't found a buddy, I'd be happy to be your accountability partner! I'm a Beachbody Coach and am always willing to help. So many people either don't have a Coach, don't know what one is, or get the DVDs from another source. Feel free to contact me here or at CoachKatG@gmail.com.

Good luck!
  • 1luckygal
    1luckygal Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I have a great coach - just looking for friends along the way! But thank you!!!
  • fitgirl09jessica
    Options
    I think we are on about the same day! I'm on Day 5-Pure cardio! Feel free to add me!
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hi. We just started an insanity group 3 days ago.

Join us!

The more the merrier and hopefully we can all keep one another on track !
  • gabijadc
    gabijadc Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I started a week earlier ;)