Hello

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm Roberta. I'm 33 and live in Ireland. I've been using the app on my phone for a while but tonight I decided to work on my profile and maybe get involved as some days I just get soooooooooooo effed off about my weight so I think coming on here and reading a bit, chatting a bit may help.

I was put on my first diet when I was 12 years old. Since then there has been weight watchers, slim fast, hospital diet, milk diet, atkins, dukan and attempting OEA meetings which made me annoyed due to the whole god aspect and so I found myself eating rubbish food after them and realised that it was actually working against me to go so I stopped. I was a sick kid (kidney issues) so was always a little chubby from 7 onward but then at age 10, when puberty started, BANG! Hello fat belly! I once got down to a size 12 after being rushed to hospital with a severe kidney infection and guess what, my mother commented on how fabulous I looked!!

So anyhow, I am 5ft 10, have size 8 feet, big man hands and am a big build but being a size 22-24 and weighing nearly 23 stone is just not acceptable. I struggle to do basic things, get out of breathe at the drop (and struggle to pick up) of a hat, had to give up playing rugby, have constant pain, snore, have no energy and just feel like a prisoner in this body.

I don't know what else to write.

Replies

• lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me... I've been at this a year and have dropped 173 pounds. I don't have all the answers, but my diary is open to friends and I log, comment and answer questions often. Good luck!
  • missionimposs
    missionimposs Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me as I log on everyday and having friends and going on the community is a great way to stay motivated !!! :flowerforyou:
  • rebeccajane19
    Options
    hiya. its always nice to have people there to support you and to talk to when you are having a bad day. i have sent you a fr x
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: