Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Insanity and Clean Eating Group?

Hey! I am starting a fitness challenge group for people who are either already doing Insanity or want to try Insanity. I love this workout, but do so much better when I have the support and motivation of a team. But this group will also include a clean eating component. We will hold each other accountable everyday with the food we put into our bodies, share recipes that taste great, and inspire one another to just eat well. I did one round of Insanity and saw good results, but didn't get exactly where I wanted to. I know that change is 80% diet and that is where I struggle the most!

Let me know if you are interested! I'm looking forward to starting this journey with you!

Replies

• I am interested. I have done insanity before and loved the results but much like you the diet is what I struggle with the most. I started using this app in hopes of helping curve that down and so far it has worked as a constant reminder of what I am eating. I started Insanity on Monday for the first time in 4 months and I am absolutely sore! I did do a 2 mile run yesterday though as I have started to recover some.
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    I can't believe you posted this! I'm on day 12 of Insanity and aim for an 80/20 clean eating split. I'd definitely be interested. I've lost about 2 pounds so far and just ordered the P90X Results and Recovery formula for after the workouts, which I'm super excited to get started with. I did 2 weeks of P90X before deciding that Insanity is more appropriate for the goals I have right now (lose fat and weight first and then go back to P90X to lean out and gain more muscle). Keep us posted!
  • AngDenSti
    AngDenSti Posts: 184
    Awesome! I just started again a few days ago too and I am so sore, but I love it!! I will add you as a buddy and add you to my group! :)
  • How did the Results and Recovery formula work for you? I am on week 4 of Insanity and have been drinking R&R formula after every workout. I love it! However, I have GAINED 5 lbs....I am trying to figure out if the recovery drink might be the reason I am gaining instead of losing.
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    I'm in my recovery week right now and I LOVE Insanity... might do it again when I finish :-) I'm not a 'clean eater', but most of the time I try not to consume processed foods. I would love to be a part of this :smile:
  • I'm in week 6 of insanity and loving it, still finding the 'clean eating' hard though! As soon as it gets to late afternoon/evening I crave carbs alot - anyone else get this?!
  • Today was day three of month 2 for me. Maybe it's just me but Max Cardio kinda sorta felt like it's a lot easier than Max interval Circuit and Max Plyo. Anyway looking forward to max recovery tomorrow. :D