Hello I just joined a few min. a go.

Options
I wanted to say hello. I am so ready to get fit. Starting over is going to be hard. I have got to change my eating habits for so many reasons. I hope everyone has had a wonderful Labor Day :happy: Heidi

Replies

• Corrie62
    Options
    Welcome Heidi.
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi Heidi...you can do this!! Signing up is the first BIG step...taking it day by day and with each change you make it will get easier. If you're looking for any support add me as a friend. All the best to you on your journey
  • all4Hayden
    Options
    Hello, Thank you for saying Hello. Do you have any idea for shopping. I want to get ride of the bad and put the good around, no cheating Hee hee
  • cagirl
    Options
    Welcome Heidi - you are going to love it here. Everyone is so supportive and helpful.
    I know you will have great success.
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Hi Heidi! Welcome. Shopping - stick to the perimeter of the store as much as you can. Buy fresh fruits and veggies, fish, and meat and low fat dairy. Go into the aisles for oatmeal and brown rice.
  • Welcome to MFP Heidi! I am sure you are going to love this site. It is awesome. I have been on it about 2 weeks and really enjoyed every minute. I am sending you a friend request, in case you need some extra support ;-)

Kim
  • NineInchGirl
    Options
    Welcome chicka! This is the place to be!!
  • Firesign
    Firesign Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi Heidi!!!:flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP