Looking for my start weight!

Options
Hi,

I am looking to find my start weight on here and the date where will I find that? Or will I? Someone please help. I have been looking around but can't find it anywhere. Also how do I put my goals on my profile. I see it on others in green saying start weight this and their finish weight this.

Thanks

Swoopette

Replies

• stratosurfer
    stratosurfer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same thing.
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    to put your start weight, current weight, goals... you can put them as a Signature - and then they are at the bottom of all your posts! Not sure about finding your start weight though, sorry! =)
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Look in the "reports" section... I think it only goes back 180 days tho
  • rfialkiewicz
    rfialkiewicz Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    The ticker is located under "My Home". If you select the "Profile" sub-tab you will see it beneath your picture. Under it are two options to customize or add to a site.
    Under "My Home" there are several sub-tabs including, "Check-In" where you can measure your weight and measurement losses.
    Under the "Reports" tab there is a "Progress" option.
    I think that's everything.
  • Swoopette
    Swoopette Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Look in the "reports" section... I think it only goes back 180 days tho
    Thanks so much I found it!!!
  • Swoopette
    Swoopette Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    to put your start weight, current weight, goals... you can put them as a Signature - and then they are at the bottom of all your posts! Not sure about finding your start weight though, sorry! =)

Thank you. Got it all figured out now. Putting CW each time I weigh myself. Will that make anysense?