Options
2»

Replies

• Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    I'm naked too....
    oh wait... nm
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • MEMA5
    MEMA5 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    :wink: FIRST THING SUNDAY MORNING,POTTY, NAKED..:laugh:

1054310.png

2/26/10 214.6 8/2/10//10 190.0 "GOT LONG WAY TO GO
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    yes, me too, naked first thing in the morning :happy:

Is going potty a poo or a wee?? :laugh: if wee, then yes, I do that first thing too :smile:

Every day ! :flowerforyou:

For me it's usually just a wee. But on occasion it's a poo too. :laugh:
  • dgroulx
    dgroulx Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Poo can weigh half a pound. It's best not to weigh right after because you will just build up more.
  • sgssmile
    Options
    Naked or underwear...always after the restroom of course!
  • FunkBunny
    FunkBunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Birthday suit!
  • KerryB1977
    KerryB1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    potty first, naked before my shower in the mornings, and before breakfast lol :happy:
  • mizyvee
    mizyvee Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I weigh in right after waking up in PJ's after the morning toilet activities. I don't log every day though, I wait until it is consistant for a couple of days. I'm not that concerned with the scale though, more concerned with the way my clothes are fitting.
  • hallswan
    Options
    panties and a vest - which I sleep in after I go to the loo in the morning! I did wonder about what clothes weighed so i weighed my clothes once (yes a bit random) but they weighed almost nothing - no way near a lb so I just leave them on now
  • kls390
    Options
    Definitely first thing in the morning, right after I go to the bathroom, and naked!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    i was wondering if most people here weigh themselves naked. When we go to the doctor or gym, we are clothed. I used to think my home scale was off by five pounds until I remembered that I would weigh while naked when I first got up and my doctor weigh in was late in the afternoon fully clothed.

Currently, I weigh myself in pajamas and slippers. Probably because I used to sleep in the nude but do not any longer. Getting old. LOL.

So here's a poll: Naked or Clothed

NAKED NAKED NAKED.............Which poses a problem at the doctor's office :laugh:

Actually, I refuse to see the # on the scale at the dr's. I use only mine, only at 7 am before food and after pot-tay..........and 1 day a week! (ok every day right now........can someone take my scale please?)
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Naked! This way I get a true weight loss
  • babadee
    babadee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    naked and after I use the potty...
  • simonsaysso
    simonsaysso Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning-
    Naked-
    After going to the potty
    Every day!
    :tongue:
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I use my moms scale b/c I get completely obsessed, I usually weigh in just whatever shirt I'm wearing or my underwear, in the AM's while dropping the kiddos off and only once a week.
  • SaveTheDrama
    Options
    I only weigh once a week sometimes I will go a month without weighing. Everyday is two extreme for me, because my weight fluctuates from day to day. I also wear whatever I have on at the time, it could range from naked to jeans and a t-shirt.