Newbie :)

Options
Hi everyone,

So I started trying to lose weight at the beginning of the month and was keeping a paper diary, so glad to have found MFP!

Would love to have some like minded friends of any age to help with motivation and encouragement and would like to give some back where possible!

Looking forward to chatting :)

Jodie x

Replies

• elsieblack99
    Options
    Hi! I started on Monday this week, you're more than welcome to add me. :) I'll try to be as active as I can and encourage you whenever possible. <3
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    HI Jodie!
    you are the second person I have met who spells her name this way. I have a girlfriend who I grew up with whose name is pronounced Jody but spelled Geodi...
    Anyhow welcome! I also love MFP - I am at about 95% in my logging... although the nights or days when i just graze its hard to log, for example last night after work i did not eat dinner but had chips and hummus and shared a bottle of wine with my girlfriend... I think I had 400 or 600 calories left over so I wasnt too worried...
    Anyhow I am here every day feel free to add me - Im a good cheerleader...
  • MattWrites
    Options
    Welcome aboard! :D
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Hi Jodie
    Feel free to add me. I will offer support and motivation. It is refreshing to find people who say age does not matter as I have lost many for that reason. Anybody can add me. :smile:
  • jodieeeanne
    jodieeeanne Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. Really looking forward to getting stuck in !
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Welcome and this app definitely one of the real reasons I have lost what I have since I started here, specially when you get a good group of friends to motivate you and keep you going! Makes it a lot easier to keep track of all your nutrition! You seem off to a good start, keep it up!
  • Bull2707
    Bull2707 Posts: 106
    Options
    I use it for tracking as well and keeping me on track. Great advise at times. So welcome look forward to assisting in your goals
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    CarmenSandiegoInVA Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if ya like. I've been at it for a while, but I'm always here for support if ya need someone to be :-)
  • ThinnerTimesAhead
    ThinnerTimesAhead Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I just started this week to get serious! You are welcome to add me for some support! Good Luck.
  • LovinDaNewLiz14
    LovinDaNewLiz14 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp....you will love it here!!!
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp!