What are your Favorite New Food Products?

Options
I discovered Yopa! greek yogurt and LOVE it! So far my favorite is key lime, but I have yet to try them all.
I'm also hooked on fiber one caramel protein bars and nature valley peanut protein bars.

There are so many new products, which is your favorite???

Replies

• melissaw78
    melissaw78 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Fiber One Lemon bars & brownies.

So much for me moving away from processed foods...
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    Nutrilite Protein Bars....yummy
  • mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    shiritaki noodles! (OK, they're not NEW exactly, but they're fairly new to U.S. groceries. They're new to me, anyhow.) Finally, guilt-free spaghetti and pad thai!
  • Barbieg428
    Barbieg428 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Chobani greek yogurt seem to love all the flavors but black cherry is my favorite. Never tried regular yogurt before because I couldn't get pass the sour smell but then I was shopping at Sam's and they had the taste test for the chobani greek yogurt and have been hooked every since. yummy yum :love:
  • caribear1984
    caribear1984 Posts: 203
    Options
    Chobani Flips, particularly the key lime. Tastes like dessert, but has lots of protein. I am also partial to the raspberry choco one too. Mmmmmm.
  • mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Chobani Flips, particularly the key lime. Tastes like dessert, but has lots of protein. I am also partial to the raspberry choco one too. Mmmmmm.
    never even heard of these. are they with the other chobani yogurts, or a frozen dessert or...?
  • sweetlyybroken
    sweetlyybroken Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    whipped peanut butter! :D as well as any and all greek yogurts.

I also discovered frozen blended banana "ice cream", which isn't a new food per se, but is amazing nonetheless.
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    almond butter
    himalayan salt
    avocados (i had my first one this year)
    lara bars(apple pie, best flavor)
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I bought Biscoff European cookie spread & will try some tomorrow on a rice cake. It will probably taste heavenly!

I also love Popchips Sour Cream & Onion & the other flavor I like is Sea Salt & Vinegar, Talenti Gelato, & Almond/Coconut milk with a vanilla flavor.
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I bought Biscoff European cookie spread & will try some tomorrow on a rice cake. It will probably taste heavenly!

I also love Popchips Sour Cream & Onion & the other flavor I like is Sea Salt & Vinegar, Talenti Gelato, & Almond/Coconut milk with a vanilla flavor.

You beat me to it!! I absolutely love Salt & Vinegar Popchips!
  • bookitty_ca13
    bookitty_ca13 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Laughing Cow onion and jalapeno flavored cheese, ryvita crackers, liquid egg whites. This is not new stuff...but tasty and new to my new lifestyle!
  • lorarock
    lorarock Posts: 29
    Options
    zuchini and yellow squash cooked in 1 tsp of olive oil, sprinkled with salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese. tuna is also my friend for a quick protein kick.
  • caribear1984
    caribear1984 Posts: 203
    Options
    Chobani Flips...
    never even heard of these. are they with the other chobani yogurts, or a frozen dessert or...?

It is with the yogurt. They are flavored yogurts with a separate corner compartment of toppings that you "flip" into the yogurt. The key lime is lime-flavored yogurt (with zest) and the topping is crumbled graham cracker and white chocolate bits.
  • Ralph113
    Ralph113 Posts: 25
    Options
    Avacados luv em
    Kale
    Udon noodles
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookie dough Pop Tarts
    Where. Tell me now.