Hi, I'm the new girl!

Options
Hello, I'm kind of new around here. I'm shy at times so this is a little awkward lol. I'm a 25 year old pre-med student wanting to be an OBGYN. I'm looking to lose a large amount of weight and have heard this is a great place for support. So far I've only been using the app to count calories. I'd love some supportive friends! Thanks y'all!!!

Replies

• Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Add me if u want
  • MarianDorn
    Options
    Hi :) I am new here also. Feel free to ad me if you like. I could use a bit of support also.

Keep up the logging!
  • dadirtyredd1
    Options
    Hi and welome. I came her for the same reason, looking to count calories and support system to help push me towards my weight loss goals. Thats exactly what I found. Eating better and exercising now. So definitely add me if you wish.
  • janxx73
    janxx73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I am new here also. Feel free to ad me if you like. I could use a bit of support also
  • Happytexan
    Options
    Hello,

I know studying and eating well sometimes do not o together. But let me know if I can help. Our ages are far apart but our goals are the same. I am 51.
  • juliakessel7
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me as well! always looking to support others/find fellow supporters :happy:
  • edjlowe
    edjlowe Posts: 17
    Options
    add me
  • igniteaerials
    igniteaerials Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am going back to school this fall and since it's all online, am hoping to avoid the study/eating habit too! Feel free to add me!
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me as well! Always looking for support and motivation buddies.
  • DeDeMack87
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Added you! Always open to more people to help keep motivated and active!
  • briersting
    briersting Posts: 21
    Options
    Welcome. This site is great. Everyone is so nice, supportive, and encouraging. Anyone can feel free to add me. Good luck to all of you on your journey!!!
  • Sierra_christine89
    Sierra_christine89 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I think I'm pretty supportive? :)
    Add me if you'd like, I'm on daily!
  • andypandy1109
    andypandy1109 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    hiya waves frantically......:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

im new too first wi today lost 1.75lb however it records 2 does it not do the 1/4's

i too am looking for friends how do you add plz