New here.. need help?

ok, I've seen great reviews of this site to help with diet/weight loss... I joined a week or so ago, but have done nothing, as this site seems confusing to use.
It appears that it's rather frustrating to enter foods...
Doesn't seem 'user friendly'.
For example; My breakfast usually consists of a fresh made veggie juice consisting of Kale, Spinach, Ginger root, lemon, and assorted other veggies (depending on what I have on hand) and a fruit or two.
The site actually has this juice listed under a green veggie juice, but it doesn't give amounts of ingredients used in their juice.
Is there anywhere on this site I can find the breakdown of this juice?

thanks.

mj

Replies

• r_balogh
    r_balogh Posts: 42 Member
    You can make and save your own version of it in your foods and quick add it daily. Its a bit of work to add it all up but once it's done you don't have to touch it again. I do this for all meals I make frequently.
  • DanaNicolle
    DanaNicolle Posts: 16 Member
    Your best bet is to add the ingredients separately. Once you enter the items, they should appear under your foods, and you can simply check and add them each day, depending on what you put into your juice. Or, you could "create a meal" with the different ways you might make your juice. Hope this helps. Good luck!