90 Days In...38lbs down (pic)

Options
Nicolette04
Nicolette04 Posts: 82 Member
30DayFaceCompare_zps43f41f79.jpg

1374274708840_zps3487510b.jpg

Happy 90 to me today :).

I can't believe how fast the last 3 months have gone by.

I never tried to lose weight before. I didn't want to try and fail. I have always been on the heavy end of the scale but I spiraled out of control after the birth of my son. Food is my comfort and go to boredom food. I joined MFP early April 2013, logged one day and was overwhelmed by how much food I ate that I set aside the app and forgot about it. Mid April I got an email invite from a facebook friend and let it sit in my mailbox for a week. Then one of my friends went on a diet and i decided then i was gonna do something. I'm 26, this should be my prime..I shouldn't be too tired to play with my son. I also have struggled with depression and just pure laziness. So on April 21st I started logging and have been going strong since.

I can't believe how much energy I have no. I have only lost 38lbs so far, and am not even half way to my goal, but I feel brand new. I started slow with exercising, walking and such. I don't like gyms and can't afford it financially or time wise, so I bought some DVD's and found them to work for me. I hate pure cardio, and that's ok b/c I'm losing without it.

Anyways, just super excited to feel so great, have the energy I have :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!