Lost Focus

Options
I was doing GREAT....THEN my niece went into Labor, I got sick and then...Thats where it stopped! I remember that I went to the weight lost dr and forgot to Log it next thing I know I am eating whenever...whatever.I haven't worked out in over a week due to sickness Its just DEPRESSING and I am so disappointment in myself..I know I can get back on track but it won't be easy and ALL the hard work getting UNDER 200 has kind of went to waste UGGGGGGGG

Replies

• trgobble
    trgobble Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Aw, I hate that for you! At least you've recognized that you've gotten off track. Now, just jump back on! Put the past behind you and only look to the future. No "oh, I got off track" only "here I go!" :) Good luck.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    It is so easy to get off track but it is awesome that you recognized it before too much damage has been done. Think about all your hard work so far and your reasons why you originally wanted to start loosing weight. I know you can do it. Maybe you need to just take baby steps for now and keep adding to them until they are big steps. I hope this helps
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Awww I'm sorry you're having such a rough time! We are here for you. Just get back on track, you know what to do now. *HUGS*
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    You were doing so well and will be again. I am sorry things have been rough but now it is time to stop making excuses and get back to work. Sorry if that sounds harsh but I know when I get off track I need someone to make me see the error of my ways. Everyone makes mistakes and you know you messed up and want to fix it so that is a step in the right direction.

We are here for you. Keep logging, keep talking and keep losing :flowerforyou:
  • AngieMGK
    AngieMGK Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up about it. Just keep trying. I frequently don't finish what I start, but I get up the next day and try again. And, don't forget......we're all here with you, sharing the same struggles on this journey.
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    U can do it!! Get right back into the groove and u excel in no time!!!!
  • tissyazd
    tissyazd Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You sound like me these past couple days, but I got back into it with no pounds gained. I'm ready to keep going! Just look at pics of you before you lost 29 pounds, that made me realize how well I was really doing and to keep going!! You can do it! I know it's hard and emotionally I have been a bit of a wreck lately. But, you'll snap out of it soon, too!
  • infiniter
    Options
    ugh me too girl. my gym has been shut down for two weeks and i've been too lazy to find another way to exercise (boo..i know..) and i've been eating SO much this past month and i've gained 8 pounds.
    UGH.
    but luckily the gym opens back up tomorrow and i'm going to TOTALLY start fresh.
    you should do the same! we can do it!
  • Alycyn1980
    Alycyn1980 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I no the feeling. I have been unable to exercise as been off with neck and back pain. Just hit a downer and started eating what I wanted but felt so bad both mentally & physically. I suffer from IBS and it has been on the backburner due to eating correctly and this weekend my stomach has been in knots so I am getting back into it this week. Im sure with support from everyone you will get back on track - good luck :flowerforyou:
  • peanut1967
    peanut1967 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey, don't beat yourself up. There's more to life than losing weight and working out, and sometimes there are more important things that get in the way, that's where we fall back in old habits. It has been such a short time, I'm sure no big harm has been done. Just jump back on track and put the past days behind you :-)