Am I the only one?

Options
Late at night, alone, I quietly stalk MFP just to keep the lonely demon at bay. Always looking for someone to whom I can offer a kind word, in the pathetic desire to hear one back. Hoping someone will feel better for my momentary presence in their in-box.

Am I the only one so broken?

Replies

• txteadrinker
    txteadrinker Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Oh heck, no. We are ALL broken, and it is evident by our presence here. Hang in there.
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Late at night, alone, I quietly stalk MFP just to keep the lonely demon at bay. Always looking for someone to whom I can offer a kind word, in the pathetic desire to hear one back. Hoping someone will feel better for my momentary presence in their in-box.

Am I the only one so broken?

c8de615d468fcc9c02915f25ec6b598e.gif
  • ventrone
    ventrone Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Right here with you!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Nope, I stalk the hot fellas at night.
  • LN2004
    LN2004 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    lol not at all. We're not broken, just so nice that we want to make others feel good by giving encouragement ;) And of course we love a response back because we're only human. Right. Or am I just fooling myself and I'm the most broken of all? lol. Nope, I'm gonna go with that fact that it's nice :) So...nice, not broken ;)
  • Lutah7
    Lutah7 Posts: 45
    Options
    Nope, I stalk the hot fellas at night.

LOL. Oh I never do that! Far far too afraid of that drop kicked rejection lol
  • lvnh
    lvnh Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hugs! You are not alone!
  • luckyladybug24
    luckyladybug24 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You're not alone. I'm with you too! =)
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Not alone, I stalk MFP all day, either on the laptop or my cellphone. :D
  • Thisisfit32
    Options
    No, not alone. I'm here trying to change myself. It's late, I'm alone and I'm fighting the urge to eat something junky.
  • mitzvahmom78
    mitzvahmom78 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Right here with you. Can't sleep, and hanging out here. Wanna be my friend?
  • nitza53
    nitza53 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Me over here raising my hand. I am on several times a day. I live with my kids but I'm so lonely I actually cried today, Just know you are not alone.
  • Coach_T
    Coach_T Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I'm bored right now and looking for a good convo to pass the time
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Hugs for all of the lonely peeps :flowerforyou:
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I just posted on Facebook about having run out of things to do.

I guess that's what happens when the kids actually go to bed on time for once! XD
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    3ee7e57e75cf7d241400f65d27dc2ec4.jpg
  • LN2004
    LN2004 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    nitza53 don't cry hon :( (wipes your tears away) We're here for you!! ((hugs))
  • Bull2707
    Bull2707 Posts: 106
    Options
    well cant say that I have that but i am here to support
  • WestCoastWild
    WestCoastWild Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Haha, nope! Typing away on un-eventful evenings keeps my hands out of the refrigerator ;)
  • shaplebound
    shaplebound Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    No!!! you're not the only one, I joined MFP Jan.2013 and have lost 65 lbs so far, and believe me I couldn't of done it without all the great support I have gotten on here, I own and operate a 60 seat restaurant, and my relaxation when I come home for the day, Is to log on to MFP and log my food for the day and spent posting and reading, Love it, It has been great for me....