Hi, Im new :)

Options
Hi im 5'5" and 148lbs. I started this journey at 165 (highest ever was 175) and would like to be 135 eventually maybe 130/125. Im 20 and know I can be in great shape if I work at it enough. I am also a vegetarian and like to exercise often. I log quite a bit but am really new to this site and am not sure how to work all the tools just yet :) So, im learning hopefully, with a little help from anyone!! I desperately need active motivating friends! Im doing this workout/diet plan on my own with only the supporters I find online haha.. so, if you want an active logging friend, add me!

Replies

• jmstarp
    Options
    Hi I'm new too. I'm also 5'5" and in my twenties. Congrats on your loss so far! I am at my heaviest again. :( 183. Goal of 150 for starters anyway. I'll reevaluate when I get there. I would enjoy being your logging friend. Today was my first day and I came in under goal. Yay!
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both of you, this is a wonderful site. Put it to great use.
  • kathleenpenrod
    kathleenpenrod Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yup - I'm the heavy girl in my group so I'm doing this with online support too. I'm 5' 7" and 225 lb. I can carry weight really well because I have a good frame and muscle so its snuck up on me over the years. I want to be back between 170 and 180 which is where I was at my fittest and healthiest. Size 16 now and want to be size 10. I don't remember the last time I confessed by weight to anyone except my boyfriend. I just don't want my weight to be the thing I think about all the time. It's my excuse for everything and I'm sick of it. I want to be fit again!

Thanks for the support. I plan on posting often so I'm here for you too!