More than 50 pounds to lose?

Options
13»

Replies

• mrsduke2924
    mrsduke2924 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have 50-60 lbs to lose. My best friend is getting married next year and it's forcing me to stop procrastinating and look hard at myself in the mirror. Bridesmaids dresses are bad enough without carrying around a bunch of dead weight and looking like The Blob. :smile:

I could definitely use a friend and some funny jokes to help motivate me! I just joined MFP today.

I know exactly how you feel! Add me if you like and we can encourage each other. Bridesmaid dresses = torment, but we can do this!:happy:
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if you want. I try to be funny but it doesn't always work; however, I am always encouraging and supportive :flowerforyou:

I'm down a little over 30 but have over 60 to go.
  • fallcheryl
    Options
    Just joined and definitely need to lose over 50 - about 55 pounds would put me at a healthy weight.

I live in Washington State, so I'm able to get some exercise in while the weather is nice, but dreading the cold dark winter months up ahead. Would definitely like to connect with others in a similar situation for mutual support and friendship.
  • Headingforhealthier
    Options
    So glad to see all you enthusiastic people! Thanks for the replies and adds!
  • rose05117
    rose05117 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Almost 100lbs to loose here. I've battled with my weight all my life, I would love the encouragement. :)
  • stillhungry1
    Options
    I have 50 to lose....you can add me!
  • mrsduke2924
    mrsduke2924 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Almost 100lbs to loose here. I've battled with my weight all my life, I would love the encouragement. :)

you and me both - I was always the tubby one even at school. Enough is enough and I am determined this time, it's coming off and staying off. Lost a stone already and aiming for two more by Christmas as my first goal.
    You can do it! Small, achievable targets to start with then it'll all add up. Good Luck! :smile:
  • nolypoly1
    nolypoly1 Posts: 6
    Options
    I would love to have some encouragement and extra motivation!!! I started off with MFP a month ago and as of yesterday I have lost 15lbs. My starting weight was 178... which is pretty big when your only 5ft!!!
  • kazsjourney
    kazsjourney Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 180 pounds and still have about 45 pounds to go...feel free to add me :)
  • lesismorelie
    Options
    Well, gee, I sure would LIKE to lose fifty pounds. I'm sure we all do, too. (:
  • 1977topcat
    1977topcat Posts: 19
    Options
    Add me, I'm a newbie with 50-60 to loose and I want it lost by christmas so Santa can buy me lots of lovely new clothes :wink:
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have 183 pounds left (Yay) add me!
  • RickyLuvsMary4ever
    RickyLuvsMary4ever Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Add me, choose me!

I lost 52, with 65+ to go
  • Headingforhealthier
    Options
    You guys are the best! Glad to see so many willing faces in my friend feed!!
  • Death2yourhe4rt
    Options
    I just came from losing a bunch :) but I have less than fifteen to go~ If you need advice, hit me up. I love helping.
  • R_garcia00
    Options
    I have 70 pounds to lose, please add me. Gotta get in shape for a wedding (and the rest of my life of course!)
  • maggiecamilo
    maggiecamilo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    yOU CAN DEFINETELY DO IT, JUST KKEP FOCUSED!!
  • johnnangelaporto
    Options
    Hi All started two days ago again. Im sick of saying that, I have about 75 lbs to loose. Could you use the support. thanks.. :happy:
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I have infinity weight to lose.