No weight/inch loss?

Options
I've been on MFP around 8 weeks now, and in that time I lost 4 pounds but have gained two back!
I've been stuck at this weight for 5 weeks and it's bloody annoying.

Any ideas?

Replies

• crabtreeo1
    crabtreeo1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi i am in the same position, i am 73 and weigh 134.6 i have been stuck at that for weeks, i am doing the 5-2 diet but staying at 1200 cals the other days am i eating enough or too much, i need advice
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    We're going to need a lot more information. Your diary is set to private, and we have no vital statistics or exercise logs. We'd be pretty much shooting blind now. The top questions always apply, of course. Are you logging everything you eat (including nibbles, just a bites, condiments, etc) every day? Do you measure/weigh everything, or do you eyeball it? Have you been exercising? How much? What's your sodium input look like? Are you hitting your calorie and macro goals each day?
  • knucklesammie
    knucklesammie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    do you see any changes in your body? the scale didn't move (besides after the first week) for at least a month if not more, but for me there were pretty noticeable differences in my body within 8 weeks. i didn't take measurements, though i am sure i lost at least a little bit of my size in 8 weeks. though i remember still being frustrated at 8 weeks because i wanted MORE progress (even though it was unrealistic) maybe you can relate? also unfortunately diet has a tremendous impact on your progress! when i eat well, i see such a difference. when i don't, i can tell. not sure how strict you are on your diet, but it can make all the difference.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    would you like me to look into my crystal ball? you have to provide information if you would like answers or suggestions. how much are you eating, are you working out, are you logging and if so is it accurate, what is your goal......
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    would you like me to look into my crystal ball? you have to provide information if you would like answers or suggestions. how much are you eating, are you working out, are you logging and if so is it accurate, what is your goal......

:laugh:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

bowie-spinning.gif