I need to lose 85 lbs.- looking for a "fitness buddy"!

Options
Hi! I'm looking for someone who needs to lose roughly the same amt. of weight as me, so I will have some inspiration to work hard and set goals.

Replies

• shannahay
    shannahay Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have around 70 more pounds to lose.

I lost 71 pounds and then I feel off my fitness wagon and gained about 20 pounds back so I'm starting back up with my fitness pal. If you want to add me that would be great!
    I could use some motivation as well!
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I started off at 301 around Christmas, and never took weight loss very seriously. Until April 15th, when I was still 278, and my doc wanted to put me on Cholesterol Mrds. At 30! I said " F that!"! Now in July, I am at around 250, and my bad cholesterol is good, but my good cholesterol is bad. Imagine that. Anyways, I still have 80+ lbs to lose till my goal weight (still obese, 170 at 5'4"). Add me! I try dto make good choices, we even joined the YMCA! But, I still have a ways to go. As a SAHM of 4, I need all the support I can get, lol!
  • nmjordan
    nmjordan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Added :)
  • rensife
    rensife Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love to walk from this end of the clothing rack to the other with you! For me to be successful I have to move three times a day, Find the exercises that work for you and your family. Your gonna feel great!
  • Laporsha
    Options
    I need to lose 100 pounds. Add me! Username:

Laporsha