Arm exercises?

Options
I want to work out my arms..slim the 'bat wings' down...what are some good ideas to trim them?

Replies

• Sparren
    Sparren Posts: 106
    Options
    tricep curls will help tone down the "bye-bye's". A good way to do this is to half sit on the side of a chair or bench, then put your arms on the edge of the bench each side of you, slide your bum forward off the seat and then lower and raise yourself using your arms. Just small movements will help this. Hope this helps!
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    1. grab a set of dumbells or cans of anything. Sit down on a chair with your legs shoulder width apart. Lower the dumbells down to your knees or as far as you can go keeping your back straight. Pull them back up with elbows faced outward until dumbells reach your chin. Repeat.

2. Sitting on a chair, hold your hands next to you on either side gripping the chair. Your feet should be placed in front a little further than under your knees. Lower yourself off the chair using your arms to support your body. Using your arms to support your body, lower your bottom half, keeping your back straight and then pull yourself back up again.

Hope this helps :) Good luck
  • blockeramanda
    blockeramanda Posts: 68 Member
    Options