New Mom trying to drop the baby weight!

Options
Hi all,
I have a new six week old at home and I am getting anxious to drop this baby weight. Before I got pregnant I lost 90lbs using weight watchers. However it is expensive to continue weight watchers with the new little one, so I am hoping this will do the trick!

Replies

• CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP, ifyou would like some support and motivation, feel free to add me
  • uwsmama
    uwsmama Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a 12 week old. We can do this! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • elliedubz
    elliedubz Posts: 18
    Options
    Hey Girl welcome to mfp!!
    It's def a struggle to work out and lose the baby weight especially when your little one is still so little.
    My son will be a year in a few days and I'm still trying to get rid of babyweight!!! ugh lol
    Feel free to add me for support and motivation
    You can do it!!!!
  • Jennyd1314
    Jennyd1314 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My boys (twins) are 4 & I've just started to loose the baby weight! Good luck. Feel free to add me - home a fair amount & ,online every few hours!!
  • KorkyN
    KorkyN Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello! I am a mommy of 4. My youngest is 9 months old. I also have a weight watchers background. Add me as a buddy if you'd like but I'll warn you that I can be brutally honest and not everyone likes that! :)
  • kimdyj
    kimdyj Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • shainacruz
    Options
    I am a new mom who needs to lose around 60lbs, please add me! And if anyone else would like to add me as well, I am just starting out and i really need help and support!
  • harleykat64
    Options
    I am a mommy of 4 ( youngest is 5 months) and have 70 more to lose! Always looking for mommy buddies on here :)
  • Nelly_J
    Nelly_J Posts: 53
    Options
    Hello everyone! I recently had my second baby 4 months ago and I really need help! I work full time and I can't seem to get it together. In the past I lost 40 lbs. on here and I would like to lose 50 - 60 lbs. Feel free to add me!