Just started today

Options
I have never been on any kind of site like this, I've always battled my weight alone, here's hoping this helps, saw it on the Today Show website.

Replies

• macbikegeek
    macbikegeek Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    The site is a tool to help you count calories and track exercise. I'm finding it is a great tool for that and better than others I have tried. There is also a very supportive community here virtually and you are in a large enough town that if you want to find people in the real world to connect with, I'm sure you can.

Best of luck in meeting your goals! It sounds like you are motivated and ready to work at it. As you know, there is no silver bullet but the tools in the site help and you'll see there are lots of us working at losing and keeping off extra weight.

Lee
  • Chikorita
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm on my second day on MFP.
    I even exercised!
    Hope to see you around the boards.
  • ezekieljr
    Options
    Hoping to move my body tomorrow and motivate myself, again, and maybe this time learn when to stop eating!
  • ldonnaboyd
    Options
    yeah me too, but hey girl we can do this, my weight has been going back and forth but its time is need to stay back ... lol
  • ezekieljr
    Options
    Thanks! I really hope this works, just thinking about what I'm wearing to work tomorrow is making me ill.
  • prisilla3321
    prisilla3321 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard and good luck! There is alot of support here so I hope this works. I'm a fairly new member and I've already lost approx 9 pounds!!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Use the tools on this site :) It really helps to keep track of the food you eat!

Good luck in your journey!