"Site Is Down For Maintenance" messages???

Options
leebesstoad
leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
It seems in the last couple of days, I'm frequently getting a "Site Is Down For Maintenance" page when navigating around MFP. Sometimes it's going to recipes, sometimes to a forum page, sometimes to my food diary. It's been to all parts of MFP. Is it me? Is it my browser? Or are others seeing the same sort of problems? Any ideas what may be going on?

Replies

• BobMcCloskey
    BobMcCloskey Posts: 117
    Options
    Me too! I wish that they would be a little more proactive.
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Having the same problem, too. So, I re-click the links and it works. Getting a little irritating though. And mine is usually trouble only to get in to the chit chat forum. Maybe MFP is trying to send me a subtle message, "Stay away from chit chat". Or not.
  • tubaman58
    tubaman58 Posts: 151
    Options
    Many times if you hit refresh it will take you there anyway:smile:
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Problem for me - sometimes I can't just refresh though and I have to wait a minute or two like it says, just to put my food in! :mad:
  • kender54
    kender54 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    One day this week, I got the message every time I went to add my morning snack. So I went back and added my morning snack to my lunch slot with no problem. I thought that was odd.
  • tx_mom72
    tx_mom72 Posts: 96
    Options
    Having issues today trying to sign on. Says site is down for maintenance but googling problem gave me this history topic that brought me here & I'm able to access my food diary, forums etc...everything but my homepage?