another newbie...

Options
Hi im michaela mum.of three. Living in newport wales, but from Wolverhampton england.
I started insanity three weeks ago tomorrow.
I lost 3lb in tge first week, this week a poxy 1lb so feeling disappointed in myself.
Hope to make so freinds that are on same journey as myself.
Im 13st1lb on a 5.4 frame.. im hoping to get down to 9st 7lb

Replies

• rachseby
    rachseby Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me if you are looking for friends...I have 4 kids and am trying to lose about 50 lbs that I packed on having them :)...have already lost about 20 w/ MFP. Good luck with Insanity. I have heard some people say that they don't lose #s sometimes, but you should check your measurements b/c you might be losing there.
  • LittleMissMetalMe
    Options
    Hi, thank you for your reply. (Yeah kids tend to that.. take 9 months to put weight on but seems a life time to get rud of it) thats really good weightloss I bet your extremely proud of yourself. Im so looking forward to getting into shape. Bit of a time to go tho' ive already took my measurements hoping that is where its going but as of yet no change, altho my partner sahs ive lost half inch on my thighs.
  • moosiau
    moosiau Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tasha :smile: I'm doing Insanity too!! I'm currently on day 2 of week 2 :smile: Feel free to add me!
  • chaines7169
    chaines7169 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It took a while to gain your weight, it will take time to lose it. even if you stay the same for one week, it is better than gaining a pound that you have to lose again. So be patient with your self and check in daily. I'll be celebrating with you if you want to friend me.
  • LittleMissMetalMe
    Options
    Thanks all for your replys.. few good points also made....il send requests and hopefully suppirt each other