Anyone diet and go for long periods without weighing in?

Options
Just go stay on the diet and forgo weighing in

Replies

• kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I haven't weighed in since before I started... I measured that day and put the last weight I knew which was about a month before. I've been on 10 days plus - not really counting it well. I'm just doing it and watching the calorie/macro numbers as I eat/exercise and trying to get that part right.

I've remeasured - lost 1.5 inches off hips and .5 off waist - jeans feel looser.

Don't own a scale - just letting it roll for awhile. Haven't weighed again yet. :)
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Quite often... Scale just throughs me off because i get upses with numbers vs watching my body to see if im building quality muscle instead of getting fat or losing fat instead of muscle and weight... Mirror and pictures is ur best measure of progress!
  • super_jade
    super_jade Posts: 72
    Options
    Jeepers. Listen to Eurodriver he clearly knows what he is doing, look at those abs!

I get unmotivated if I have been having a really good week and the scale doesn't want to co-operate. So generally I hide mine (childish I know) and only pull it out once every ten days.
  • Panda_Rolls
    Panda_Rolls Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I don't own a scale right now, so I only weigh myself about once a week when I go to derby practice. I'm trying to make this about being healthy and not just losing weight, so this works well for me.
  • Lochlyn_D
    Lochlyn_D Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I used to weigh myself daily but I could see it was turning into a sort of eating disorder. I was weighing myself and my food, making things way too complicated.

I now weigh in once a month when I go for my physical at the doctors office.
  • Ohnoes
    Ohnoes Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    i weigh atTarget, in the scale aisle, about once or twice a month depending on shopping trips.