Postcard Challenge - Round 7!

Options

Replies

• timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Wondered how everyone was doing...hope everyone is doing great....also wondered when we are supposed to post our last weight (is 2 weeks Sept. 6th??? or when???).......
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Wondered how everyone was doing...hope everyone is doing great....also wondered when we are supposed to post our last weight (is 2 weeks Sept. 6th??? or when???).......

Tina it's 2 weeks from whenever you first weighed in, however, our host said she will message everyone as a reminder :)
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Well so far down 3.5 lbs....with I gues about a week to go....we'll see....hope everyone else is plugging along....see you next week
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Well, first week is over. I hope you all did great! =^_^= Can't wait for the next week to see who wins :))
  • AuntMimi2010
    Options
    Having a hard time, friends, but I'm gonna keep working hard this week because I really want that postcard from Germany, plus the weight loss!
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    I hope everyone is doing great!! I can't wait to see all of the numbers pour in, my fave part is seeing the great number decend...lol
  • Galathea
    Options
    yep, mine too :laugh:
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    Just a few days to go!! I think you all have an advantage on me, lol, I'm out of town with not much choice on what I get to eat and the only exercise has been limited walking since we are on some super sharp turn roads with blind spots, so its either exercise and possibly get hit by a car or deal without til I come home Tues. I won't weigh in til Wed but I will make sure to post it asap when I do. Have a great weekend all, and see ya Wed!!
  • Galathea
    Options
    I think I send a reminder to everybody. At least I hope. LOL
    End of the challenge will be Tuesday, sept 7th. If you can't post your weight then, I will wait til Wednesday. Hope you all did great. I wanna see some numbers going doooooooowwwwwwn. LOL
  • dtcauley4
    dtcauley4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    After 2 weeks my weight is 216lbs...that is 4lbs lost for me :smile:

P.S. Thanx for the reminder message:flowerforyou:
  • Ellem86
    Ellem86 Posts: 204
    Options
    I'm posting a little early because my weigh in is today and the next one is next week Monday. I was 143.25 lbs when I started the challenge, my current weight is now 138.5, so that's 4.75 lbs lost!
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I weigh on Sundays and as of this past Sunday I was 177 which is down 2.5.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    My gym was closed today and that is where I always weigh in so I will weigh in tomorrow.
  • Katherine1687
    Katherine1687 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi.

I didn't do nearly as well as I hoped but have still lost a bit.

Start 210.4 lb
    Now 209.2 lb

Hope you all did better than me.

Luv Kat
  • peanut1967
    peanut1967 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    As of today my weight is 213 lbs (96.6 kg), which means I lost 3.9 lbs during the last 2 weeks. Yay! That doesn't make me the winnerf this challenge, but it makes me very happy :happy:

Congrats to everyone else! Don't worry to much about the numbers - a loss is a loss!

Can't wait to see who won, though :wink:

P:S: my official weigh-in is only on Friday, so my current weight doesn't show up in my ticker or profile.
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    As of today..my weight is exactly the same :explode:
    Lol everytime I enter a postcard challenge I end up not losing weight :sad:
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    Options
    SW 167
    CW 163
    WOOT WOOT 4lbs!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
    Good job on everyones hard work!!!
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    Yay, I made it home!!! I went ahead and weighed in today so I don't keep anyone waiting.. I'm officially at 205.4 :) Good luck all, hope to see more results throughout the day. XoxoxoX Bru
  • JulieSue
    JulieSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!!

SW 173.6
    CW 170.6

soo thats 3lbs for me!!!! not as good as some and I feel like it could have been better if I had not went camping or skipped Sunday!!! but better luck for me next time!!! :)) Happy losing everyone!!!
  • tracyts
    tracyts Posts: 113
    Options
    Was 237.4, now 234.6 for a *drumroll please* -2.8 pound loss. :blushing:
    Not enough to win the postcard, but it's a loss just the same. GL to everyone else!