Hello!

Options
curly1986
curly1986 Posts: 98 Member
Hi everyone,

Thought I should come and introduce myself as I have been stalking the boards for a few days :embarassed: I started my journey about a month ago and seeing good results so far all thanks to MFP. I've got a long road ahead, but I'm hoping with all the help and support here I can do it this time. I just want to be healthier and live a longer life (not that I have ANY health issues at the moment, but I know thats not likely to always be the case if I stay the way I am) So I hope to see you all around! :happy:

Replies

• Thomas1099
    Options
    Hey everybody! I've been on the site for a little while now, but have just gotten around to finishing my profile and stuff. About me.....I'm 32 and married. I work for a bank and am currently going to school for my masters. Graduated from The Ohio State University, then did a stint in the Navy right after getting married. Got injured and sent home with a spinal injury and that's when my body went downhill. Have been working really hard to make changes to my diet and lifestyle and so far it seems to be working! If anyone has any questions feel free to ask!