I want Shiny Happy People

Options
Gabrielm80
Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
I have a great group of people already and I have some people that seem to have collected friends and than nothing. They log everyday but seem to ignore the whole news feed. Days go by and they dont post a diary or a comment, nothing to support, no reply on how are you doing. And thats fine if they want MFP to be a private app, but I would like to replace them with happy, enthusiastic people, who want to receive and give support. Once I get my list refined I will post up news feed so any of my active friends can find my other active friends so we all can bask in the rays of support. I have a lot of friends but more than half are kinda in their own world so fingers crossed this time. I look forward to meeting new people and us working together

Replies

• Tuesday20
    Tuesday20 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    3 reasons to add me: 1) I will stalk you (however, only post to you occasionally so you don't think Im a weirdo!) 2) I have celebrated my 65th day of logging and 3) FELLOW WHOVIAN!!!!! :D x
  • susanhiding
    susanhiding Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yes. This is totally what I'm looking for.
    Plus you have a really cool ticker ;)
    I will send a request, but anyone else is free to add me.
  • susanhiding
    susanhiding Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I will send a request, but anyone else is free to add me.

So we are already friends...I found your post through my newsfeed. This is why you shouldn't just workout really hard and then go on the internet...it's like being drunk.
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    He's an AWESOME friend, so add him!!! And him being a Whovian is an added bonus!!
  • Gabrielm80
    Options
    He's an AWESOME friend, so add him!!! And him being a Whovian is an added bonus!!
    So is she. Probably more talkative than even me. :tongue:
  • Tuesday20
    Tuesday20 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    If any of you recognise any of the quotes on my profile you can add me as a friend (leave a geeky comment to let me know which fandom you're appearing from) :D
  • Gabrielm80
    Options
    If any of you recognise any of the quotes on my profile you can add me as a friend (leave a geeky comment to let me know which fandom you're appearing from) :D
    Harry potter, doctor who and LOTR I think cover all of your quotes
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    So is she. Probably more talkative than even me. :tongue:

Ha-ha, thanks!!! Just motivated to be healthy and want my friends to be just as motivated too. Okay and maybe because I like to be chatty! LOL! :laugh:
  • BarefootSerenity
    Options
    You're about to piss off a lotta people on your FL :)
  • Gabrielm80
    Options
    You're about to piss off a lotta people on your FL :)
    I am not kicking anyone unless their news feed is a desert. Even if they log on every few days to post on a couple people's comments, doesn't even need to be mine for them to stay. I just want to cut the ones who collected friends the first week and than decided they really don't want to talk to anyone. Those people make my friends list seem bigger than it is
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    No judgement, but maybe cut down your list a little. Keep it to the people who will actually communicate with you. That's what I do with mine.

I am often happy but always shiny. But I don't sparkle like Edward whatshisname.
  • StatHaldol
    StatHaldol Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! I'm fairly active here.
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • ManjKA
    ManjKA Posts: 35
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I want two turn tables and a microphone
  • Winston1717
    Winston1717 Posts: 184
    Options
    Very active and have a great group of friends. ..feel free to add.
  • east2west14
    east2west14 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am a shiny person :smile:
  • Alatariel2002
    Alatariel2002 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. Daily logger and frequent commentor. :)
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    Sent a FR. I log on every single day and try to be very supportive. :)
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request. I had lost all of my weight and have been in maintenance mode but have gained a couple of pounds back. So im trying to get back at it and finish what I started by becoming more fit