Starting again and need support.

Options
I am back, I really am at my heaviest now.

I have decided to start off slow with the fitness and eat a healthy diet.

But... I'm rubbish on my own. I need support (or kicking up the backside)

Feel free to add me.

Replies

• SkinnyMarni3
    SkinnyMarni3 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hey, I wish you the best of luck, I`ve also just started (again)... Im adding you :) You can do this!
  • Utterly_Butterly
    Utterly_Butterly Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've accepted :) we can both do this.

I've been here before and found it so supportive. I may even start a blog again. A good way of letting off steam!
  • smiley13000
    smiley13000 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! I'm re-starting too
  • cdcooper321
    cdcooper321 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. I started my journey at my heaviest on Nov 25. Today I am happily 48lbs lighter and counting. You CAN do this. I never thought I would be where I am..
    Let's motivate eachother! We can do this!
  • Chelsearenee9
    Chelsearenee9 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am back, I really am at my heaviest now.

I have decided to start off slow with the fitness and eat a healthy diet.

But... I'm rubbish on my own. I need support (or kicking up the backside)

Feel free to add me.

I just started back as well! We can do it! :-)
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    When the mind is ready; the body will follow :D I'm adding and we can kick this together.... I've been on here for 2 months now and progress is slow BUT I've incorporated exercise at least 5 days a week and that is major for me .....

Feel free to anyone else who wants to add me for motivation, support, fun or the need to rant! :bigsmile:
  • sealevels
    sealevels Posts: 123
    Options
    Ive been on this journey for a month and a half and I'm adding you. Lets do this!
  • Tiff8231
    Tiff8231 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 8 lbs into my 80 pound journey. Can't wait to start seeing your results.
  • coconutsparkle
    Options
    I've re-joined as well so feel free to add me. :)
  • Suerhv
    Suerhv Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Just getting back into it as well...good luck!
  • Okeyboy
    Okeyboy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I just started this journey last week and I am in it for the long haul.
  • Queenbee8868
    Options
    You can do it!!! 2 months ago I started the fat belly buster diet. I know that different diets work for different people but I wanted to let you know of this one because I have lost 23 lbs in 2 months. The diet is very simple 100 net carbs (carbs minus fiber and sugar alcohols= net carbs) and 15 sugars per day. It can end up being high fat so I try to limit my red meat and cheese but I still have it. I make my salad dressings with splenda or truvia. For my sweets cravings I buy the Atkins shakes and bars. most have only 2 carbs and 0-2 sugars and are really yummy! I blend the shakes with ice for a milkshake! these bars and shakes are honestly the key to my success because I am a sugar *kitten* haha!!! good luck!!!
  • terrivamp
    terrivamp Posts: 2
    Options
    Just rejoined again today. Was doing ok past 2-3 months, especially with exercise, until recent vacation and return home to heat wave. Makes it hard to keep motivated when its smoking hot and you are 60 lbs overweight. But don't want to just throw in the towel. Appreciate any support and friendship!
  • jennifermarie16144
    Options
    I just re-started this as well. Im down 2 lbs. Nothing big but its def a start. We can do this. We just have to take it day by day, hour by hour, and minute by minute. I wish you the best of luck!!!
  • pauluk1978
    pauluk1978 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I'm pretty much in the same situation, really got my enthusiasm and determination back at the moment and so have started fresh today but I know left to my own devices I'll end up giving up and so need the push, encouragement and support that this site offers.
  • Utterly_Butterly
    Utterly_Butterly Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I posted today. You've all given me so much motivation.

All of us starting this journey together.

We can do this!!
  • terrivamp
    terrivamp Posts: 2
    Options
    Great to hear from everyone! Anyone have a "witching hour" when it comes to eating? Mine is right around 4pm, when I get home from work. I'm ready for dinner, but have to wait for everyone else. Its killer. I can easily ruin an awesome day eating right around this time. Def a point I need to work on.
  • natruelyshik
    Options
    We are in the same boat... So lets get it together.... Team US !!!
  • pmart611
    pmart611 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can do this. You have a large goal in mind, but set that aside. I recommend you break this into small goals. You are working on each day individually and working toward losing something (even half a pound) in your weekly weigh in. Each day is its own goal to do everything you can (diet, exercise) to be able to say to yourself at bedtime that you made it a complete day. Don't worry about the big number for now - just know that those weeks of losing something on the scale will add up to a big number. It takes patience to stick to it in the middle of this journey but if you are working on small goals you are more apt to keep going!