Split pics... How do I do that?

Options
I've been seeing some people with with split profile pics (before & after). If anyone has the time, could you post how to do that? I would love to be able to have a before/after pic for my own motivation :)

Thanks!

Replies

• jenlhugg
    jenlhugg Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I would love to know as well
  • mama050709
    Options
    Like mine? I just copied and pasted this into paint :)

567710_4658.jpg
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Like mine? I just copied and pasted this into paint :)

567710_4658.jpg

Yes like yours... How did you modify your pic to have both on there (like what application did you use, and step by step intrcutions)?

Thanks
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Let me know if you figure this out. I am so clueless on the computer...lol!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    I do believe most people do that with an image editing program like Photoshop or Gimp (free version of Photoshop). Although I'm sure there's an online app that will do it for you. You don't do it directly on MFP if that's what you're asking.
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I do believe most people do that with an image editing program like Photoshop or Gimp (free version of Photoshop). Although I'm sure there's an online app that will do it for you. You don't do it directly on MFP if that's what you're asking.

Ya I didn't want to be able to do on MFP. I just wanted some sort of direction how to do this at home so I can post on my wall and not forget that YES I AM DOING PROGRESS LOL! :drinker: