College kid looking for supporters and like goals

Options
I am about to be a sophomore theatre major and the pressure to be fit and skinny in my career field will be tough. I want to get in shape for my own health and for my career. I love to perform but haven't been cast in anything at school yet and I feel it is partly to do with my looks. I am looking to lose 25 lbs and hopefully by December (that's the next time auditions roll around).

CW: 154lbs
GW: 130 lbs

Replies

• awesomeshark
    Options
    Hey, I'm also in college and I gained my freshman 15 after a couple of semesters. Fast food is so easy and quick that it's tempting to eat it all the time. I try my best to fight the cravings and try to lose weight. Good luck on your weight loss journey! Feel free to add me for support :)
  • CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a college student as well and can totally relate to you. added you as a friend, hope you'll accept ? :-)
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hi I am also at college.

I started at 153 lbs and now I am at 134, so I can relate to you definitely! :)
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm a college student as well. I have about 2.2kg left to lose (but will reevaluate when I hit that), though after my goal weight I plan to lower my BF%.