Great quick and easy smoothie

Options
A friend of mind turned me on to Green Monsters about 6 months ago. What is a green monster? It's essentially a spinach smoothie. Now originally I though EEEW gross! But you honestly don't taste the spinach. It's quick, easy, and a great way to get in a few servings of fruits and veggies. Depending on what I put in it and how much almond milk I put in...I range from 110-350 calories so it can work as a snack or a meal on the go. You can use any type of milk (almond, soy, reg) and all sorts of combinations. I tend to use bagged baby spinach and bagged frozen fruit blends, One of my favs is peaches, spinach, sweetened vanilla almond milk, and some cinnamon. I swear it tastes like peach cobbler. I have SO much energy when I drink these.

For more info, check out the website:

www.greenmonstermovement.com

Val

Replies

• ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks!
  • irelys03
    irelys03 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That sounds tasty, have you ever tried Herbalife shakes? They have only 90 calories and they are delicious. They come in different flavors: cookies and cream, caffe latte, pina colada, dutch chocolate, tropical fruit, berries, french vanilla. Also you can mix them with fruits. They have all the nutrients that your body needs and fills you up with energy. for more info you can contact me.

:drinker:
    :drinker:
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for this! I've been getting bored with my yogurt, fiber one, and banana every morning and have been looking for a good spinach smoothie!

-Kate :heart:
  • animatedbecca
    Options
    Sounds great!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Imma try this sometime soon :-)
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    That's the great thing about this...you can add ANYTHING. I even tried a chocolate/peanut butter/banana one once. It wasn't exactly great calorie wise and was this weird brown color...but it tasted pretty good! Her website has reader recipes so there is always something new to try. Good luck!
  • sunnee
    Options
    Fantastic. I can't wait to try some of these out. Thanks!