Idea for work outs

Options
I don't really care for working out. I will start something and not finish it. The Shred, C25K, etc. I took my daughters "prize" jar and turned it into my "workout' jar. She doesn't mind :smile: So in it I put The Shred Level 1, Shred Level 2 and Shred Level 3. Now I have never done level 3 and only done level 2 once but figured even if I struggled through it, I'd probably be sweating right? I also put in my walk away the pounds 1 mile walk, 2 mile walk and 3 mile walk. I have a Yoga Booty Ballet set with 2 different workouts, that went in. I also put in a 2 mile walk outside pushing kids in stroller, and a walk/jog alone. Also included 2 rest day slips. Not sure if I should put the completed workout back in the jar or under the jar until all are done. My thing is I get bored doing the same thing. Just hoping this helps me stick to something.

Replies

• Dremelius
    Options
    While I have always enjoyed working out, I know that many people dont like it so much (my daughter is that way). I think what you have chosen to do are good ones, but if you are having a problem sticking with a program then I would suggest you find something you like to do. Do you enjoy swimming, dancing, skating?? Would you rather workout alone or in a group? Some people are disciplined enough that they can work out at home, other people like the comraderie of others. I think the key is just to find something to do and then do it and be consistent. When you do that, you will start seeing results and that will motovate you more. A HRM is a good motivational tool because it shows you how many calories your burn doing a particular exercise. Good luck and invision how you will look when you get to your goal.:happy:
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Awww that us a GREAT idea!! I have so many workout DVDs and seem to be doing the same thing, I think I might try this, THANKS!! :-)