2»

Replies

• Beebee78
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • nikkijennings
    nikkijennings Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow ladies (both rostrum & mama050709) photos are AMAZING!!!

Kicked me into gear (again!) on the importance of making myself go to the gym!!!! ;-)

@rostrum- I think someone has stolen your bum and arms- & given you a waist..... !!!! Well done you!! :drinker:
    @mama050709- what can I say???? In truth, the pictures and your ticker say it all :wink:

Fabulous effort from both and thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • zenzoes
    zenzoes Posts: 187
    Options
    You look Fabulous! <3<3
  • lizzy755
    Options
    You look great! :D
  • nijeka
    Options
    Congratulations!! Your pictures are inspiring! Keep up the good...GREAT work!!!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! Great work!
  • nessaj
    nessaj Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! I want to be able to show pics like this too! Well done, you ;-)
  • BellaCoconut
    Options
    Wow, you look incredible!! well done! Its so inspiring to see your progress :flowerforyou:
  • katahnya
    Options
    Yay, well done you. You're looking great. It gives me hope that I will get to the weight/size I want to be too.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I was told that if I don't smile in my progress pictures I would have people coming to hunt me down. :wink: I have gotten this far with a lot of little changes in my diet and getting off my butt and moving. The main thing is not to let things set you back. A little over a week ago I was at the statefair eating fried cheese curds and a chocolate milk shake. I just kept in mind that it was a once a year event so I could splurge a little and didn't let myself get beat up for it.
  • GregCrowder
    GregCrowder Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    WOW! way to go you look fantastic. Congratulations!
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You look great and your loss is amazing and inspiring!
  • xquiz8
    xquiz8 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • nosipho
    Options
    Well done! You've inspired me
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring to all of us. But those pictures look so much like mine, the same sizes, weight in the same places, that watching your transformation is so encouraging. That is the thing I love about mfp, no judgements on where we started from, just understanding and encouragement and the shared desire to be healthy and fit and to enjoy life along the way. Fantastic job, and sincere thanks for sharing.
  • chriscuts
    Options
    wow!! looking brilliant! what a difference... you'll be at goal in no time at all... you must be smiling buying new jeans :happy:
  • ksblah
    Options
    Whats exercise did you use to get your boobs to shrink!? You look fantastic!! Great Job!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    @ksblah it was mainly just cardio and my trainer mixes up all my stregth training so I don't do anything over and over again. They really haven't gone down that much (44DD to 38DD) I probably lost most of it from my back. Main thing we are working on is my upper stomach since that just doesn't want to go away. So now every time I do ab work I need to do it with weights.
  • plumeria913
    Options
    congratualtions that's awesome! you look great - an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!