Tall girl looking for support lol

Options
Hi I'm 5'9 and need to lose about 150+ lbs. I'm ready to start this journey and would really love some support! I don't have anyone in my life, personally, who I can get support from. All I have is myself, and this app. I know there's many out there who want support and I will give it :)!

I'm an emotional eater and I'm done with it. The health issues, the lack of self-confidence, all of it. I'm ready to get my weight under control. It's going to be hard, because I've been overweight my entire life, but it's possible with a little support.

Anyone around my height and/or trying to lose about the same amount as I am is definitely welcome to add me :)

Replies

• balmain135
    Options
    Hi! I would love to join you on your journey. I am 5'11 and looking to drop 100lbs.
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    i'm not tall only 5'1 but I still have around 50 more pounds to loose, I would like to join your journey, this is the best place for support, good luck u can add me as a friend if you would like :smile:
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 :) I'd LOVE to be 5'9 lol
  • ehilario13
    ehilario13 Posts: 11
    Options
    Lol and I would love to be 5'7 haha!
  • LovinDaNewLiz14
    LovinDaNewLiz14 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I am 5"11
  • marlo665
    marlo665 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and I have over 100 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • mandyjanine
    mandyjanine Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and have about 50 pounds left to go, but I would have to say that I have recently learned to quit looking at what's left and look at how far we've come! We can do this! Support is definitely a key! I don't get on the pc version very often so sometimes it's hard to see group/msg board posts, so please add me if you'd like! I would love to share in the journey!
  • nike2345
    nike2345 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 5'9 and would love to lose 100 pounds.
  • ehilario13
    Options
    Thanks guys! Adding and accepting, I don't really have support from my family so this is appreciated.
    Looking forward to this journey with you all!
  • ohlemily89
    ohlemily89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You got this girl! I'm 5'8" and started out needing to lose like 115-125. I've been overweight-obese my whole life so I really don't know what my frame with look like at 140/150, we shall see what the magic number is. Feel free to add me, everyone needs lots of encouragement on this journey <3
  • Kimberrh6
    Kimberrh6 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and need to lose about 80-90 lbs. I would love to be friends with you on here!
  • goldengunz360
    Options
    you can do it girl!!
    I'm 5'8 was 265lbs a year and a half ago
    now I'm 168lbs!!! Eat clean!! Work out!! love life :-)
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    There are a couple tall women groups on here you can go to as well. Just search tall women and you should get at least one or two. :)

6'0" here and only have 5-10 vanity lbs left to lose. Being tall is awesome because we get to have more food than the shorties.
  • Krisnicole22242
    Krisnicole22242 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'10 I've lost about 50lbs but still looking to lose about 30-40 more. Its so hard but don't give up! You can do it!
  • ehilario13
    Options
    There are a couple tall women groups on here you can go to as well. Just search tall women and you should get at least one or two. :)

6'0" here and only have 5-10 vanity lbs left to lose. Being tall is awesome because we get to have more food than the shorties.

This made me laugh! Very true though, I see some of my friends only get a limit of 1,500 a day. I get 2,100 ha! Lol.
  • ehilario13
    Options
    I can't wait until my scale gets here. I had to order one because the one currently at home doesn't hold my weight -.- as soon as I know my actual weight my journey will really begin and I'm glad I'm going to have so much support!