Energy boosts?

Options
I have been feeling energy-less lately. So I upped my water consumption, added in more fruits/veggies ( fresh) and I've been getting good sleep... so what do you do when you need an energy boost? I have addded one bottle of caffienated water back into my diet too b/c I thought maybe i t was caffeine withdrawl

Replies

• angiewf
    angiewf Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I usually go for a banana! I also take Co-enzymeQ10 to keep my energy levels up as I'm on statins and they deplete your natural stores .CoQ10 helps you release energy from food.
  • kaseyAnne425
    kaseyAnne425 Posts: 230
    Options
    Honestly, I go to the gym. Afterwards, I'm beat, but an hour after I'm done with a workout, I have SO much energy!
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    300.jpg

with 20 oz of this, cold

bigelow-green-tea-healthy-antioxidant-usda-organic-green-tea-160-individually-wrapped-tea-bags-280x280.jpg

My handwriting looks like Dr. scrawling for about an hour but then I chill out and am alert but not speedy.
  • morticia16
    morticia16 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    depends why you feel depleted of energy. i sometimes feel slowed down if i need sugar so will go for dried fruits or dark chocolate. but normally a banana, an apple, water do it well for me. and i agree with what another poster said - cardio will always boost my energy levels