New to site

Options
Hello all. Today is day 1 !!! I am ready to regain my life after surviving breast cancer. I am 3 years in, and ready to get back in shape !!! I can use all the support I can get !! So thankful to have found this free site to navigate this difficult process !!!

Replies

• fluffymaggie3
    fluffymaggie3 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi all !! Today is day 1 of reclaiming me !! I am a 3 year breast cancer survivor, and I am ready to get me back and feel healthy and pretty again !!! I can use all the help I can get !!
  • mkcongrove1
    mkcongrove1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! And congrats on your fight!! My family has been organizing the Akron Ohio Susan G Komen Race for the Cure for the past few years. MFP is a great community :)
  • ichliebegelb
    Options
    God Bless you!!! I have a friend who is a breast cancer survivor and I cherish every moment with her! On this journey I have been her support, or so she says, and we have been working together. The chemo and radiation have put her body into "scream" mode. She has gained some weight, been thrown into menopause, among other things! We walk together almost every morning, at her pace, which she has started to pick up! We talk, laugh, sometimes a little crying goes on, but it has helped both of us! You go girl! Whatever you need I am right here! Glad you joined!
  • lifechanger30
    lifechanger30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Maggie, first of all, I am so glad to see that you are a cancer survivor! Secondly, welcome to mfp :) Today is my first day here as well and I am already enjoying the community. Can't wait to see your post in the success stories down the road.