Contemplating Physique Competition. Critique Please?

Options
Easywider
Easywider Posts: 434 Member
Start: Natural skinny fat physique. Narrow and slender bone structure. Not genetically predispositioned to gaining muscle mass. ~165lbs here.
2utkftw.png

Current: Weight training for 8 years. Eating with discipline for 2 years. 177lbs here.
2pq4ysj.jpg
27wtx8k.jpg

Goal: I'm considering training towards my first Men's Physique competition next year. I'd like to know which areas you feel are lacking so that I may target them, in attempt to bring the best package I can onto the stage. I'm very open to constructive criticism, please share your thoughts/advice as I am only looking to better myself. Thank you all in advance, I do appreciate it.

Replies

• odieluv1
    odieluv1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    your legs are awesome, well cut! I would suggest your pecs and your delts
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! How tall are you?
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    I think you have a wonderful starting point and if its something you're considering, go for it! My husband is in prep for his first bodybuilding show in September and I did a figure comp a few yrs back. My only tip is to get someone to help you that's experienced with competing. It's not all about your body and how it's peaked. Your stage presence, your posing and how you conduct yourself on stage is a heck alot more of your score than your body. I've seen completely perfect ripped females and males that are favored to win go up and blow it bc they didn't know how to present themselves. Good luck and you won't regret it, I promise you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!