Lets Hear it for the Young Ones!

Options
Anyone in his or her teens/20's here to lose weight? :) just turned 20 & looking for some awesome motivational counterparts! How old is everyone? :)

Replies

• LeoUncaged
    Options
    I'm 28 but everyone always mistakes me for 18-21, does that count? :P
  • emilybaun
    emilybaun Posts: 52
    Options
    You definitely don't look your age!
  • Mythril
    Mythril Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 but I feel old. :(
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm Tricia! I'm in my 20's (28) and I'm working on losing the last 35 lbs. Feel free to add me if you'd like :D
  • awesomeshark
    Options
    Hey I'm 19 and also trying to lose the extra weight :) I have gained tons of weight in college and it won't go away. My goal is to get a six pack. Hopefully we can motivate each other. Good luck and feel free to add me.
  • bardia73
    bardia73 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey .I'm 19 too.I use Nike+ for my motivation.it's my best partner:)
  • emilybaun
    Options
    Hey I'm 19 and also trying to lose the extra weight :) I have gained tons of weight in college and it won't go away. My goal is to get a six pack. Hopefully we can motivate each other. Good luck and feel free to add me.

I just finished my first year in college and I can't believe how much I gained.. Last August I had to get a physical for my job.. I weighed over 186.. I was shocked. High school seemed to help me keep the hunger demon at bay for nine hours a day
  • ehilario13
    ehilario13 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm 22 and have quite a lot of weight to lose (150+ lbs) but I'm always up for new friends on here :)
  • Michielynn222
    Michielynn222 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm turning 19 in a few weeks, and I'm trying to get my life on track :)
    Add me up!
  • cadaverousbones
    cadaverousbones Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I am 22 and looking for friends :) I'll send you a friend request :)
  • emilybaun
    Options
    I have added all of you! We can do this :-)
  • 92joann
    92joann Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I just turned 21 and trying to lose baby weight. Well, my baby is two now, but still.

Add me if you like :D
  • tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I'm 22. I'm really hoping that a combination of living in the city, having an active job, and having to feed two adults and a cat on $200/month will help both me and my SO slim down over the course of the next year. I've been fat all my life; he gained the weight in college, as so many of us have. I've got about 45-50 more pounds I want to lose, although I am about 60 pounds down from my highest weight (I haven't updated my ticker in a while, and kinda fell off the wagon for a few months, between finishing my undergraduate degree and moving into my first apartment).
  • Tessyloowhoo
    Tessyloowhoo Posts: 504
    Options
    Herro I am 21 years old and on a LGIT diet (think extreme atkins with less fat) *waves*
  • DalalMutar
    DalalMutar Posts: 97
    Options
    ok I'm almost 26 but I look young I promise :p
  • hannakengu
    hannakengu Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    21 here, and it's crunch time! I have 5 weeks to go until I start college after two gap years, and I want to be as close to normal weight BMI by then as possible - 8 pounds to go!
  • misti777
    misti777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hey, i'm eighteen and I just joined myfitnesspal which was suggested to me by a friend. I'm hoping to lose 80-100 lbs. I am about 230 pounds right now. feel free to add me :)
  • KatieCooks8
    KatieCooks8 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll be 22 in a few days. I definitely had a freshman 15, and a sophomore 5 and another junior 5 :( Still learning to eat right. (Although alcohol probably played a big role in all of this :P )
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    29 and losing away!
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 but I feel old. :(

I'm 24, and I feel the same way.