4ft 11, curvy and big bottoms

Options
This is me... Desperate to change and lean my legs. Any successful peeps the sand stats as be?

Replies

• Janazdorova
    Options
    Hi.
    I'm the same. I have a pear shaped figure. I have lost about 2 stone over the course of 10 years (very gradual indeed).
    I am looking to lose more weight but I generally want to see a physical change. I have started jogging and do some strength training at work. I have noticed my arms become more defined and toned and my chest area smaller and less feminine :(
    Other than that no change.
    If you are pear, I think you will lose weight on your arms and chest first and your thighs, hips and bum will be last to lose. You may start to look more athletic rather than thin.
    Good luck x
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    why? you have a lovely figure. pears are great. I'm doing heavy squats to get curvy hips and glutes.
  • femmefae
    femmefae Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yo! 4'10", mega curves happenin' over here! 36DDD, 26.5,36. Thighs are about 22.5" a piece and 14" calves. I enjoy my hourglass but could definitely use some more toning up.

"lean" them out? Your legs look AMAZING. idk just my two cents.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm petite, tiny, with a curvy bottom and strong legs (see my pics). Just work on your fitness. Fitness is beautiful in so many ways, not just for how it looks, but how it feels and what you can do. I focus on weights for my booty/legs, as well as compound moves/full body.
  • heatherdevine77
    heatherdevine77 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i think girls with big hips are beautiful! i am one. im 5'3". measurements at the moment about 36, 28, 39. im a small person but my hips are huge! and the older i get the more i appreciate them. if i had a choice between having my lovely womanly hips, or a slender, no curves build.... id choose my curves! oh and by the way. these hips? they helped push out my son in under 7 hours. watch someone as skinny as a rail try that one!
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Lifting heavy has helped my very pear shape looks like a nicer pear! I am still most definitely a pear, but it is just a better looking pear. I guess we don't really change or basic "fruit" shape, overall, but can just be a better looking pear,apple,hourglass.....
  • zacherybinx
    zacherybinx Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    why? you have a lovely figure. pears are great. I'm doing heavy squats to get curvy hips and glutes.

Agreed pears are amazing! lol