Hello still looking for more pals!!

Options
Hello fitness people!! Still trying to add more pals for this journey feel free to add me right now my first goal is to go from 180 to 160. Im 4'11 so im considered overweight for my height and need all the support i can get!! Good luck everyone on their journey im here if you need anything!!

Replies

• sav3175
    sav3175 Posts: 47
    Options
    you can add me :)
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    you can add me too :)x
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • mfpcharw
    mfpcharw Posts: 4
    Options
    add me. my friends have all given up logging I guess, and I'm talking to an empty room, so could really use some pals. I saw your post and was inspired to make new friends
  • Nexxxir
    Nexxxir Posts: 7
    Options
    I'll add you! :)
  • Hollabauler
    Hollabauler Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey Aries! I'm a Sagg. We fire girls have to stick together! I'm adding you now!
  • doompop
    doompop Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Half the reason I'm here is for accountability, always love to connect with more people --
  • Siennacita
    Siennacita Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello there - I'd love to add some new friends - I've got about 40-45 lbs left to lose - so I'll be here for quite a while.:smile:
  • bepeejaye
    bepeejaye Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    :):)
  • livinfluffy
    livinfluffy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    How do we add people? I am not savvy to the site yet. I joined then didn't log in for a really long time and am just now getting serious about getting healthy.
  • gannonlm76
    gannonlm76 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. :-)
  • leebrydges
    Options
    you can add me
  • ustunkal
    ustunkal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there... You can add me to your friends list.. So we may track each other if you wish to encourage to keep on this tracker program..
  • lorrainebradbury3
    Options
    Heh, Im new to this so need new friends to help me on my journey, and for me to return the help back by supporting and motivating you.

Lorraine
  • rachseby
    rachseby Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • LivvieO
    LivvieO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • DivineRaine
    Options
    Hi everyone, you can all add me too