Best Wii games for losing the flab?

Options
Hey, so I've borrowed a Wii and was wondering what are the best games for keeping fit/losing weight. I don't have a balance board so not Wii Fit etc, if I get into it then I'll buy a board and a Wii of my own but I just want to trial it first.

So I've heard good things about The Biggest Loser, which is better the first or second, also are there better ones out there?

Does anyone have any experience with Family Trainer?

I'm currently just cycling but would like a bit of variety, any other advice would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• cindy326
    cindy326 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi...I use my wii almost every day.. I have wii fit thats awesome and I also have several Just dance games. The just dance has daily challenges for a better work out. Of course these games only work if you give 100%. My daughter beats me in score points because she only moves her arms mostly. Me on the other hand like to get my heart rate pumping so I try moving everything.
  • pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    My son and I try to beat each other at the Jillian Michaels Wii :) The have a partner option you can choose ot shut off if you just want to do an obstacle course yourself. I find it fun and motivating, plus when a 6yr old kicks your butt, its motivation, LOL
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I personally love My Fitness Trainer
  • flabbydabbydoo
    flabbydabbydoo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the answers guys, much appreciated :)

I'll give them all a go.

Thank yoooooouuuu
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I personally love My Fitness Trainer

^^^This one is good!

I don't like The Biggest Loser one - I didn't know there were two so I'm going to assume I have the first one. It's a few years old. I've maybe done it twice.
  • sherrybaby81
    sherrybaby81 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    bump
  • taniiagirl
    taniiagirl Posts: 47
    Options
    Zumba abs and core is amazing on the wii