So proud of myself!

Options
I know nobody probably gives a hoot, but I'm REALLY proud of myself! I was that one person who HATED the gym and found EVERY excuse not to go.. too tired was mostly my excuse. I went to the gym 3 times this week and walked the other day! I'm FINALLY putting my membership to good use and LOVE it. I get a rush doing the cardio machines and feel so good when I'm doing strength exercises. I just purchased a new armband for my iphone off Amazon, bought a new yoga mat today and some workout clothes yesterday!!! And I'll be packing my duffle bag after I write this post for tomorrow's gym sesh after work! I have so much energy after I go and just genuinely feel BETTER. So all my anti-exercise friends, it's SO fun when you get into it!

Ok, sorry haha had to "rant"!

Replies

• Sycoholic
    Sycoholic Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you're hooked! My wife and I are at the point where we can't sleep at night if we skipped the gym. We'll even get irritable. It's like a drug. Well, it sort of is. You get addicted to the endorphin rush.
  • kaseyAnne425
    kaseyAnne425 Posts: 230
    Options
    Glad to hear you're hooked! My wife and I are at the point where we can't sleep at night if we skipped the gym. We'll even get irritable. It's like a drug. Well, it sort of is. You get addicted to the endorphin rush.

At random times of the day, I'll get the sudden urge to go "run" a few miles on the elliptical! I love it!