Newbie through my 1st week & looking for friends

Options
2»

Replies

• RubyLou25
    RubyLou25 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I've been on the site for a few months, but really only committed for one. Feel free to add me.
  • UhohDanny
    UhohDanny Posts: 32
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Just joined about a week ago. Feel free to Add me.
  • erco1
    erco1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm almost though my first week too, glad to add more friends to work with.
  • hkall23
    hkall23 Posts: 10
    Options
    Amber, Shelly, Lizbeth, Wolfe, Nave, Sandra and Dianna...a BIG yes to all.
    Thanks so much for all the kind words and support everyone. We're all gonna kick a@# this month :-)
  • rsum77
    rsum77 Posts: 30
    Options
    I have been a about 1 month. this has been working out great for me. I love the support from every new person who joins. Please add me in. I lost 10 pounds and on my way ro loosing the other 90 I have to go. Join me on the journey to being fit and a better you.
  • curly1986
    curly1986 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I've been here about a month and I find having other people being able to see my food diary and how much exercise Im doing and what I'm eating etc is fairly good motivation!! And its good having people that are possibly going through the same struggles. So feel free to add me :)
  • hkall23
    hkall23 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm almost though my first week too, glad to add more friends to work with.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add Me also :) I see you are from Philly, I am near Valley Forge. My daughter was in the city for classes today and went to Reading Terminal Market and tried a alligator po-boy lol the things we can find in the city.
  • HoagyM
    HoagyM Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm also a newbie and beginning to wonder whether adding a friend or two might help with the motivation!
  • becajb
    becajb Posts: 50
    Options
    feel free to add me - i am on week 4 now and feel like you, that i want to get my weight sorted for good.
    Bec
  • dkewatson
    dkewatson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you are still looking for motivational friends. I am usually on everyday updating my stats and checking out some of the forum posts.
  • splitendswoman
    splitendswoman Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too - it's definitely more fun with friends!!!!!
  • courtneygruber54
    Options
    You can add me. I just finished my 5th day and lost 6 lbs. I am looking for friends too.
  • TS3g
    TS3g Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Count me in....the more friends the merrier! Definitely easier to stay motivated with others helping you.
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm Tricia! Anyone can send me a friend request and I'll accept. :D
  • douglasnorton
    douglasnorton Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Wish you all the best on your journey!