Progress Pictures...still got a while to go!

Options
Okay so im gonna post an embarrassing picture of me....ok ive lost about 40+ pounds....im not sure but its a good amount and not done! I started this diet less than 3 months ago!

Okay this is this past years Christmas(2009)..maybe 260 Im not sure...really embarrassing picture...:

DSCF1551.jpg

okay me 2 days ago...about 214...still got a long way to go!:

IMG_0081.jpg

Ok my goals!:
???

Replies

• adunkin22
    adunkin22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    congrats! that is so inspiring! how exciting for you (:
  • Thanks...adunkin22...im gonna post new pics every 15lbs...hopefully ill be updating soon!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Wow!! You're looking GREAT!!! Congratulations on your loss.... What a big difference, would have never known it was the same person!!:flowerforyou:
  • ebean
    ebean Posts: 12
    Options
    Oh my gosh! Thank you -so- much for sharing your photos. I'm sure it was hard to add the first one, but it's an inspiration for me. You look great and all that in only 3 months?! Wow! :)
  • Thanks all and yes 3 months...even more than the weight loss I have been amazed by how much differently i eat and how much I eat. Before I would go to a resturaunt and order something fattening and eat it all full or not...now I order something healthy and stop eating when I know I'm getting full or Before that. I haven't ate a fry in 3 months...ad I haven't even thought twice about it or even craved it because my body is used to smaller portions and healthier foods...btw yes it was really hard to post that pic...but what you guys have said has made it worth it :)
  • swclifton
    swclifton Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations. You are looking good and I know that you feel a whole bunch better! Keep up the good work. How much more do you want to lose at the end? How tall are you?
  • Wow! Congratulations. You are looking good and I know that you feel a whole bunch better! Keep up the good work. How much more do you want to lose at the end? How tall are you?

Thanks...I feel like a whole new person...and well my goal is 150...and I'm 5'8-5'9
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person (I mean that positively). You have obviously worked very hard and should be Very Proud of yourself!! Congrats! Keep up the Awesome work!
  • Kravmaga
    Options
    Congrats , you look great. I started my weight loss in October 2009, but i only managed to lose 25lbs. I'm planning to change that starting yesterday. 100lbs in 289 days. We have similar goals ahead. Good luck
  • MrsBling
    Options
    Thats really impressive. A big pat on the back coming at ya. ;)
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • chonz123
    Options
    :smile: WOW!!! You look great!!

How did you do it? You're looking great!!
  • Yea kravmaga...our goals are similar...keep me posted and I'll keep u posted...

Thanks for the comments...

Chonz123 thanks and I started off working out all the time and running...but def changing what I ate...I never did the whole counting calories thing...jut ate better and much less...and the weight just started falling off...
  • miss_ugly
    Options
    that's absolutely fantastic = well done
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow - that's awesome! Congratulations! You look great. Thanks for sharing your inspirational pics with us!
  • kirstyc1
    Options
    You look amazing well done. I see your goal is to get to 150lbs?? Don't think you should go that far thats too skinny :) Good luck x
  • blackchick85
    Options
    You look REALLY GOOD!!!
  • abigail100
    abigail100 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look great...keep up the good work!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats thats brilliant keep it up you look really good x
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Awsome work, keep it up, I bet your feeling healthy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!