HRM

Options
Soo I was very excited today that I got my HRM in the mail! I used it during my 60 minute aerobics and it says I burned 702 calories during a class 4 exercise (which I think very high impact aerobics is)... which is about 200 some more than I thought I was burning... i certainly hope it's right, because it got me really motivated!

Also picked up Lean Shake from GNC and Fiber One bars... OHH YUMMY!

Replies

• Maraposaunika
    Maraposaunika Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Soo I was very excited today that I got my HRM in the mail! I used it during my 60 minute aerobics and it says I burned 702 calories during a class 4 exercise (which I think very high impact aerobics is)... which is about 200 some more than I thought I was burning... i certainly hope it's right, because it got me really motivated!

Also picked up Lean Shake from GNC and Fiber One bars... OHH YUMMY!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    LOL, just watch out about 4 or 5 hours later after eating the Fiber One bars! They're GREAT, but, wait till the side effect kicks in!!! :laugh:
  • food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Options
    Fun stuff huh? I looove my HRM..keeps me motivated!!! How are those lean shakes?
  • jbeasinger
    jbeasinger Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Lean shakes Eh!? i need to check these out! are they that good or just good enough for a health shake. :happy:
  • aladuke26
    aladuke26 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I know. I bought one when I was pregnant thinking I was going to exercise. Yeah right. But now I have been using it in my boot camp class. I love it.
  • Maraposaunika
    Maraposaunika Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I was definitely surprised at the difference in calorie burn... but for all the sweating I do, I'm not surprised.

I was very happy with my lean shake purchase... I mixed up just a little bit before i went tanning tonight ( 2 scoops with 8oz of very cold water) and YUMMY! I love it. I usually drink slimfast high protein with fat free milk... which is yummy as well. Definitely excited about adding the lean shakes to my food list.

It comes with a 14 day meal plan... which is cool, and I may use a couple of the foods they have listed to mix things up a bit.